Playing: Lolo Zouaï ‘Moi’
The most decadent chocolate cake recipe I know. Gluten free and super easy to make.DANS LE MEAL
- 250 gr bittersweet chocolate
- 170 gr unsalted butter
- 5 eggs
- 200 gr sugar
- 90 gr hazelnut meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Butter and line a 9-inch springform pan with buttered parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let it cool.
- In a mixer fitted with the whip, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until light in color.
- Add the melted chocolate to the eggs-sugar mixture and beat again.
- Sift and fold in the hazelnut meal.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.