Playing: Kali Uchis ‘Loner’
The delicious cross between a semolina cake and a cheesecake.DANS LE MEAL
- 500 ml milk
- 500 ml water
- 50 gr unsalted butter
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 200 gr semolina flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr granulated sugar
- 250 gr ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk, water, butter, and lemon zest to a simmer.
- Add the semolina into the pot gradually, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add the ricotta and whisk again.
- Add the semolina mixture to the ricotta mixture, stirring well to create a smooth mixture.
- Butter a 9 inch round cake pan and transfer the mixture to the cake pan. Bake until the cake is firm and the top is golden brown, about 60 minutes. Depending on your oven, the cooking time may take longer.